Tuesday, April 14, 2009

垂死挣扎-ing


no matter how sad I'm
when I read through..
again and again..
I feel lose
lost
tired
I also couldn't give up..
but at least now I feel better already
just do my best
whether get A or not..
nevermind la..
although I really desperate for it T__T
I want 4.0 ah..

I got 20/30 for my probability test 2
I thought I already accept this fact
but now I still feel very beh song
because I feel that I can answer the question de
how come??
too bad I didn't get back my test paper
don't know who took my paper ==
grrr

aih aih..
all the best for tomorrow paper

tonight so cold so cold..
I really wish that I can read more..
memorize more..
but my eyes tired..
kar yee..
ask yourself..
did you do your best..?
No.. I didn't..
I just don't want give myself too much pressure
study should feel happy de..
right..

2 comments:

♥山芭妹♥ said...

过了一张paper
加油哦
为我们的trip加油 ^_^

彩虹 眼泪 said...

好。。为了我们的 pangkor 之旅。。
再苦都熬下去。。