Monday, April 6, 2009

final exam

well
just had my final paper today
Agriculture and Man
( Pertanian dan Manusia )
















lily : "kathy what are you doing? copy faster lar "
me : " 我要把你们的恶行公诸于世"






























lily :" don't play lar kathy.. 快快抄啦 "






my paper
perfect






pass it safely
I'm sure I can get A for this subject


should take my lecturer photo also
he just standing at front do his own thing
don't know reading mat dong dong over there
but I'm sure he know what's going on in the class

our first day lecture
he told us
" don't know what's the use of this course.."

finally
whole class 出猫 in the final paper
hmm yea
our first test also like that lol

this week is my last week lecture already yoohoo~~
then 2 weeks final
25th set me free!!!

26th go Pangkor
happy yea XD

4 comments:

Kremlin Dusk said...

yor u still can take pic summore.

彩虹 眼泪 said...

tat shown that..
malysia uni final de quality..
ha.. ha.. ha..

Jzen@Hayden said...

zzz.. dun later the lecturer say everyone is having the same answer, therefore all zero mark.. kakakaka

彩虹 眼泪 said...

nolor.. he memang purposely help us de.. test 1 v all oos copy lai copy qu.. i got 80 oso wahahaha XD
but today de test.. hopeless. T__T