Tuesday, February 17, 2009

stay with me

cancer again..
are you kidding with me??
man I really hate it..
I hate it!!

you think you can leave me at this time?
you don't ever have this thinking I tell you!!
I hate it..
I hate..

I always feel that mommy is much healthier than ah pa
I never worry about it
mommy is always tough in my mind
so I believe you
you can make it..
sorry I'm selfish..
I just wanna stay with you forever
and ah pa..
I just a selfish daughter
don't ever want you two leave me..
mommy..
I really afraid to think
I just wish everything will be ok..
I don't mind lose my world
lose everything
I just want the chance
stay with me
stay with me
stay with me

4th of Mac
mommy's operation
mommy..
I don't ask
whether serious or not
because I know you wouldn't tell me
girl will pretend everything is ok
I'll still go my class everyday
eat healthy
teach happily
and smile to you
like everyday we do

everything will be ok
I believe that
you wouldn't leave me
right
I believe
I believe
I really really believe
you still my healthy mommy

8 comments:

~Yuki~ said...

Darling,
Dun wori b hapi ya. I think evrythg will b jz fine. I'll here to support u alwiz. d medical tech is so advance so ntg to b wori.

Niclaire said...

Everything shall be ok my fren, don give up...

彩虹 眼泪 said...

thanks sweet heart..
I'll never give up..
always be happy ^^
I believe everything will be fine!

(= torrance/phik =) said...

although we dont really contact, but hang on okay? you are tough. believe in yourself. god will never take them away from you.

彩虹 眼泪 said...

thx phik phik
im ur loyal reader lorr
jus tak pernah show up XD

yea..
i believe it
god will not do that..
believe everything will b ok!

Sharon.L said...

u're really a tough girl dear....no matter what gonna happen....i'll always be there ready to lend u my ears....=)

彩虹 眼泪 said...

because i'm my mommy's daughter
sure tough XD
dondo pon sudah datang =x
gan dong yer~
nex tim don ignore me in msn la kno boh?
so hurt oo =PP

JunZzZ said...

i feel sry 2 hear ta....
dun woli...everything will be ok...
u r a strong gal...god will bless u...
all d best 4 u...