Thursday, February 19, 2009

appreciate

sorry everyone
have been emo this few day
guess I need alone
to think what should I do
not purposely no reply..
forgive me yea?

don't worry darling
I'll be able to handle it
believe me?

mommy fly already
she went to Singapore
will be back this Sunday

I still believe
everything will be ok
should be ok!
mommy is tough
just like I do..

soon test 2 coming
on the day mommy's operation
ah pa's operation also..

no matter how
I'll force myself focus on it
believe me mommy
I'll show you my best result
on the end of semester
just like what I usually did
girl wouldn't disappointed you
I'm not tired really..
I can make it
I'll always with you

trying to make myself happy everyday
mommy said
I might get it also
yeah..
I know
since both of you get this decease
the probability I get sure higher also
and my brothers..

who care?!
life don't need too long
as long as meaningful enough..
I just want the chance take care both of you now
give me please

mommy ask me go check
hahahahahahaha
I just give myself all excuses
I'm busy
no time la dear
I'm healthy
you also healthy..

I just can't stop myself yell at her
for what you work so hard?
is't your boss much important than your health?
mommy promise me..
she will stop work
thanks mommy..
I'll take care you
believe me
girl will work hard

study hard
work hard
take care of everyone I care

appreciate all my time
my love

2 comments:

JunZzZ said...

gud luck 4 u n ur mum...
god bless her...
everything wil be fine soon...

彩虹 眼泪 said...

i jus pick her yest..
n accor wat she said..
nothing..
hopefully she didn't cheat me
she ask me go s'pore
i reject..
then she said wil go wit me
i wish this will come true
that i can go there wit my parent
gv them a better life
i still believe
everything will b ok
thx jun.. =)