Friday, February 27, 2009

green mood




I love this view so much..



yea yea I'm blue blue blue

but now I'm green green green
happy mood?
lolz

just finish do my Advanced Calculus assignment lor
consider do revision a bit also right?
haven't start my Physic revision lol
tomorrow ya?
that's why I decide next Tuesday skip class already
don't put big hope also
since I can only score 60% for my Physic test 1
can't I just do Math only....??
atleast I can score better XD

fall asleep on my desk again..
nice nap
all nice song from radio
feel so relaxing that time..

"why don't go room sleep?"

I heard mommy talked to me..

I just shake my head
continue my nap..

"exam again?"

"ya.. next week.."

"then you don't need send me go hospital la.."

what?
I almost wake that time
I just say no
no matter what she say
I just can't believe on CKH
this unresponsible guy
who know he will just throw my mommy alone in the hospital
more funny is
he ask me
: "do you need my gf help you take care mommy?"

funny!
mommy is mine
why should I ask her help?
some more I don't think that she will willing to help also

I know mommy worry me..
don't worry la..
believe me that I still can manage my time for study
so far I never disappointed you in study right?

zzz..
why this fellar disturb me again..
beh tahan
you force me wan..
block you!!
can't you see I already put busy?
everyday disturb me you not bored?
don't know what for
go find another on-line relationship la
geli betul..
so frustated
stop kissing me please


raining again..
nice to sleep..
good night Kar Yee
tomorrow must be happy also yea.. =)

6 comments:

Sharon.L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon.L said...

now u know y more than 50% ppl in my msn kena blocked....

彩虹 眼泪 said...

zadao..
ur speed and bitch shyan memang sama sama punya..
i ngam ngam post saje..
sudah 杀到来 -.-""

some more u 2 oso suka delete comment punya..
c my page not nice alraedy
"This post has been removed by the author."
later other thought i purposely delete ppl's comment so childish lol

thanks god u haven block me lo haha
promise wont simply pm u nex tim
if necessary la hehe =P

shyan said...

lol..my pic !!!

shyan said...

dun simply post it avwhere pls..got copyright de lo.. i only show it to frens only pls..lol..

彩虹 眼泪 said...

aiya......
take ur 1 pic oni u oso wan count wit me meh..
somo my blog dunno gt how many ur pic liao
now oni protest late onot o? =P
don u kno that..
gd thing must share 2geter de hehehehehehehehehe