Thursday, March 5, 2009

shall I


shall I tell you
how much I love you

shall I tell you
how much I care you

shall I tell you
how much I need you in my life

shall I tell you
how much I desperate for the chance
take care the rest of your life

shall I tell you
how much I wish
can bring you home soon

I know
the bed is not comfortable

I know
the food is not nice

I know
you miss home

shall I tell you
I miss you too..


yesterday was a tiring day for me..
I reached home at 12am
broke my record
first time my phone so silent
yea..
mommy didn't call or message me
she don't know..

so many things I wish to tell her
but I didn't
I just listen to whatever she told me

sorry mom..
I couldn't tell you
I did badly in my Physic paper
just because of my phone vibrated in the middle of exam
couldn't concentrate in my test anymore
pass up immediately after I done the last question and ran out from the class

when I saw was is my bro called
my heart heavier and heavier
luckily..
"pack some food for me.."

I'm glad to hear from you
I'm happy you told me you can back home soon
I'm happy..
I see you

ewww..
I'm hungry
gastric again..
sleep can help?

lately Shyan something wrong huh?
he greet good night before sleep lolz
just like what I'll did last time
hahahaha..
thanks la..
feel warm actually
remember continue greeting yea

hmmm yea
I'm a blissful girl
without you all I don't know how could I hang on
I'm fully charged now XD
thankiu thankiu~




2 comments:

shyan said...

nothing strange really..glad to hear tat you feel gud ;)

彩虹 眼泪 said...

nex tim let me say gd nite first ok