Sunday, March 15, 2009

cute yer

I'm back! Haha.. Just had dinner with my auntie uncle. Well this is my first try in paragraph posting. I don't think I'm good in it still. Huhuhu just wanna show off my photos only~~ It had been 3 years I didn't meet with my cousins already.. Miss them so much yer




my biao mei Kelly
16 years old
so pretty





Kelly's sister Elaine
and her son
yea she is my biao mei too
same age with me
but her son already 3 years old
jealous yer..





Elaine's son
very naughty
and hot temper
yell at me just now
because I want take away his milk bottle haha





why you guys keep want take my photos..






yea he is so good in posting already
use to camera haha





hello hello?
posting again him
haha..
another hiperactive boy
but when you take a camera front of him
he will quiet suddenly..
and start posting
haha

0 comments: