Thursday, March 26, 2009

fail again..


I FAIL MY UNI PAPER AGAIN

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I am sure I'm not good in university course at all
this is the second time I fail in my uni course

when I got back my paper today
ENTREPRENEURSHIP!
30!
I keep guessing
what is the full mark?
50 yea?
but I have to accept the fact
it is 100!!
so..
I got 30%
laugh laugh laugh hahahaha

I should know I'll get this result already
I did study
but
1 day only
then go sit for test already

5 essay questions
I only answer 3 questions
better than my expetation
I already give up before I enter the hall

before I enter the exam hall
I asked San
how many percent this paper weight?
she told me 20% only

"so.. If I hang up blank paper,
I'll not fail also?"

"hmm.. you will not fail de,
just can't get A only.."

I don't need A
I want pass can already
can graduate can already

this is my concept since I enter university
but..
when I know I fail..
I still feel down
hopefully my course work and assignment can help

San got 66%
Sim also got 51%
I think I'm the lowest in class hahahaha

I hate uni course!
I HATEEEE T.T

I try to read again and again
but it really can't go in my mind
what can I do????

last sem also like this
I study like hell
but the end I got B- for my HUBUNGAN ETNIK
Tamadun Islam got B
hahahahaha..
San study last min also can get A
hahahaha..
can't envy so much

grrr
this B- and B+ pulled down my CGPA

why should I study all this >.<

this sem..
I dare not to think at all
I just wish that I can pass this course
if not..
I've to retake next sem
definitely will hit my head to wall!
bless me please..

6 comments:

shyan said...

god bless us all

彩虹 眼泪 said...

yea.. bless u 2..

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

hope you feel better! Ganbatte! =)

彩虹 眼泪 said...

T.T 好~ *received hugs*

♥山芭妹♥ said...

lol... ur kenegaraan get A u dint say...

彩虹 眼泪 said...

ha.. ha.. ha..
yameh? >.<"