Friday, March 13, 2009

bye dear Kelissa




yea finally mommy is back XD
although is a tiring day for me again..
but. . . . . .

on the way back
mommy asked me
"can you drive my car?"

har?
o yea..
I just remember that
mommy couldn't take heavy thing again
and her car, is without power stearing de..

"okla, don't worry.. I can"

I told her confidently
but the fact is I can't believe myself also
why?
her car give me horror memory..
ewwww
first, the stearing really heavy
compare than my dear Kelissa
some more wider and bigger than my dear Kelissa also

too bad have to say sayonara to my love
try to fall in love to my new darling Isywara

so what's the fishy things I did with my darling?

1. Couldn'd find the petrol's switch at petrol station.
- My mom really gou li.. The petrol almost empty when she passed her car to me. When I reach petrol station.. Walao ehh.. How to open the the petrol's tank? Yea finally I found it, after turn a few round around my darling at petrol station ==

2. Half brake
- You can't blame me this.. Usually I pull my dear's brake in this height what? Who know for my darling it just half brake only.. So? Reverse.. Because I'm stopping at a hill that time. Luckily the car behind keep a distance with me.. If not.. mampus la saya

3. Hon
- My dear's hon got a button de. But my darling don't have.. Then? I press wrongly.. on my way stop in front of traffic light. Luckily.. No one hon me back haha

4. Middle of road
- My dear Kelissa is so cute and small. So I never worry when I drive on the road. But my darling.. Err.. It is wider. It is difficult for me to estimate its breadth.. So for safe I just drive on middle of road XD then.. hon by other car lo.. what else??

so far..
today I'm safe
hahaha..
well I guess I'll be better and better
my mom told me this car cc is higher?
so.. I can speed faster? hohoho

I like to see people drive
because.. I couldn't drive well
that's why I always feel that
those who are able to drive so COOL and MAN!!
atleast..
I really take long time..
only can drive on road

ok habis cerita

today Kam Kam told me that next Saturday Nicol will follow us go Pahang also
happy yea XD
yea after 8 years can go a trip with her again
going for her birthday party soon
hahaha you can't go =P
jealous le??
wahahaha..
will show off more photos to you soon wakakaka
sleep early la you..
everyday 3am sleep.. ==
bad to health


10 comments:

shyan said...

apa...i suka

彩虹 眼泪 said...

fine..
忠言逆耳

shyan said...

lol T__T

彩虹 眼泪 said...

im sleepy eh..
slp la.. hao bu hao T___T

shyan said...

lol..u can always just say tat..u dun have to 应酬me

彩虹 眼泪 said...

ape 应酬 ==
do i need 2 do tat?
u c if other i layan onot

Anonymous said...

haha, then me layan onot?
drive more and gain ur confidence slowly ba, sure u can do it de =)

彩虹 眼泪 said...

haha.. i layan all my frenz de..
jus al dunno where pop out de dong dong of coz tak layan ><
yaya.. 2day im safe oso XD
lolz

Hayden Chan said...

Hi. thanks for droping your comment for it. it is really long and i am happy to read it from you. =)
I wish you good luck in your heavenly University. This year i will be going in too! i selected UMS, UM and UPM. btw. do add me in facebook! dianzer_sheng89@hotmail.com and msn as well. perhaps if i have anything to ask about Uni life. i can refer to you? =)
shin chan. thanks for reading my blog.

彩虹 眼泪 said...

haha.. i jus attract by ur title suddenly..
although i admit i reli a gebo person

yea i add already =)
don wori la.. i blur blur oso can masuk uni
u look so smart ( from ur writing )
sure can geh..
im in UPM taking bachelour math now
perhap u can b my junior haha =)

ps: i do enjoy read ur blog ^^