Saturday, December 27, 2008

busy Saturday




Happy birhtday to you~
happy bithday to you
happy bithday happy birthday~~
happy bithday to you~~!!!! >.<




me n Ginny
the only photo I have
this suipo keep all our photo
say mail me wo
I slow slow wait only








*before
"stop!! wait me take away my bag first!!"
tulah
tak sabar sabar mao take pic with me






Saturday,
normally is a busy day for me
8.30am class
definitely I'll feel sleepy in the class
but still force to pretend awake
then yell at the students
"don't fall sleep oi!!"
then I curi curi yawn behind XD

class until 11.30am
can take a nap in between
then 5pm class again -.-"

finish class at 7pm
then 8.30pm class again
so for those who date me on Saturday
sure kena reject always

Sin larrr





























dunno which line sot liao
I promised Bear Bear
be a vegetarian haha

well can I do that?

my mom told me
tonight cook white chop chicken
then I say no meat for me thankiu

then..
she laugh lorr.. -.-
because I really love to eat chicken
zzz
well I'll try!

hohoho
no KFC!
no Chicken rice!

no dim sum!
no tin gai!
no fish!
no pork!
no!
no!
no~~~


how many days I can hold?
I also wonder
let's make a bet
suddenlly I think of what you said again..
I'm easilly get influence





tonight is my last night with Jia Chen
I guess will he cry?
since he said he no feeling if I resign
hmmp!
but sure I try to make him cry tonight wakaka
......
maybe the one who cry is me?
most of the time I feel like want hug you and kiss you
just I'm not allow to do so
later your parent sue me big pot!
you are so cute!!

the way you act..
when you are sneezing..
when you ask me.. "dui dui??" *correct or not
when you cry because I scold you
when you hold my hand
when you say don't want let me go
when you ask me tell you a story again
when you laugh with me

when I rub your hair
when I try to hug you but give up
when I keep hold your small hand
when I tell you I'm leaving soon..

when you tell me..
I'm so 'colour'
when I'm touching you..







the only photo I take for you in school
you were so scared of me that time
because I use to can your ass
who ask you like to stand huh
after that only I understand
you too short~~








when I just taught you
you always no do my homework that time!!
atleast now you are better..








when I just dye my hair
wish that you will be the first take photo with me








when your teeth broke
so funny everytime I look at your mouth XD






looking better
your teeth






your new born teeth






I know you are trying to act cool
but so dirty you know?
for how many time I told you??








the latest photo we had..
wish that this wouldn't be the last



review..
you didn't cry
me too..



2 comments:

kam said...

To me, you are really a nice teacher, those students who under your guidance are very lucky! Cheers!!!!!

彩虹 眼泪 said...

wao really?
feel so touch u say like that XD
haha
you too~~
i'm still in the learning progress!!
gambate hohoho