Monday, December 29, 2008

bad girl bad habit


lately I use to sleep so EARLYYYYY

today
I sleep at 4am

my mommy ask..
why sleep so earlyYYYyy


first time I wake at 1.30
pm
I can't believe that!!!

omg..

when I w
ake up I thought is only 11am
as usual I w
ake at this time
who know
when I on my lap top
and see the clock at the bottom
I almost FAINT

how could I wake at this time??

almost like a pig!!


when I was For
m 6
I very good girl

sleep at 11.30pm

now?

from 12am

then 1am..

2am..

3am..

finally 4 am huh?


Sheng Hao asked me what's the stupid t
hing I did?
I told him..

write blog lorr
he addict to game

I addict to blog huh?

*faint


nolah..

I did something else also de

play with June June hehe
cha
t with Ykit?

funny lor I also dunno why keep gebo about he and his girl
most funny is when he tell me

"I also dunno why I tell you all this.."
haha mean you good
boy tell everything I ask hehe

back to topic
my target tonight

must sleep at 12pm!! hohoho~~

third day I become vegetarian
I'm still maintaining

wouldn't disappoint Bear de~
believe me XD

my mommy cook again.
.
smell nice
but sure I wouldn't eat haha
Boon Boon remind me

Keat Keat's birthday is coming
this Saturday..

and he told me
Keat Keat wanna have a buffet
ask me don't need bring food go worr


omg..
suddenlly I realize
what am I going eat tha
t day huh??
wonder Kea
t Keat got prepare food for vegetarian also?

I think..

I only can
eat
fried mihun..

fried rice
that day..

sobz..








Keat Keat
cute?
8 years ago
uncle look + fat











after 8 years.........






I can't believe this
when I saw this photo in his friendster
become jia lat handsome











too bad he no more cute now
like to act cool always










he trying to act sexy
successful huh?








eating look
just like Hins
my idol haha









guess where I got all this photo?

of cause go curi myself larr
in facebook
I think he wouldn't see this wakaka
if not I wan dan sure
promote a bit
he still SINGLE
I think so?



2 comments:

从心出发 said...

SINGLE???
wow..
kar yee..
stop hesitating liao
SEK JOR KUI~~~~!!!!
hahahha
jk jk..
sleep early kay?

彩虹 眼泪 said...

wa..
u say til like that meh?
ppl so leng jai wont look at me la XD
nola
me n him just NORMAL FREN hoho
help him promote a bit
so he can say bye bye 2 single kaka

yea
now is 11pm
1 more hour i slp!! hehe
thx muaks~~