Sunday, January 4, 2009

i'll bring you home soon..

since I've so many loyal reader now
so I have to blog everyday?
like reporting already... =S

today topic again my ah pa kakaka
what to do
I love him infinitely

of cause his situation become better now
please and please
don't happen again
my heart cannot support anymore

I still remember
when ah pa tried to hold his tears in his eyes
I know he just don't want cry in front of me..
ah pa..
you will be ok

today ah pa can eat already
he ask me dapao fish ball kuey teow
kon lou sommo worr

I told him
"lu tak payah fikir!!"

then I pack mihun soup for him only
fish also tak mao bagi him makan
eat bit bit first ok?

finally ah pa can eat my pear
nice pear lehh
RM5 for 3 only
ah pa say very sweet and nice hehe
but ah pa cannot eat more
so I eat the rest for him
very full~~~

stay with ah pa until 4.30pm
ah pa like sleepy already
I take 1 more blanket for him since hospital is very cold
ah pa sleep like a baby
I put blanket for him
just like he did this to me so many time before

when I reached home really feel sleepy
play awhile lap top is already 6pm
but I worried no one bring food for ah pa
who know Aunt Fong will ffk??
I call him again

ah pa complaint..
"doctor don't let me go home.."
I tried to comfort him,
"be patient ok, sure you can back home soon,
tell me anytime, I'll bring you home.."

ah pa become happier already =)
I wish that ah pa can be healthy always..
hopefully tomorrow I can pick ah pa back already
nevermind
I can ponteng class again wakakaka.. XD

0 comments: