Tuesday, December 30, 2008
ponteng
yeah
I ponteng today wahaha
today is my first day of 2nd sem
I skip class wohoho~~
not because I lazy larr
because my license expired
dare not drive la
ngam ngam take back from driving centre
o ya
finally I say bye bye to P license
*clap clap clap!!! XD
today only 1 hour class
nevermind larr
but feel a bit down..
so fast waste my ponteng credit liao
so in future I can't ponteng that much already
Sim naughty lorr
ponteng with me?
gou yi qi!!
so happy hear that you want take Physic with me this sem
happy~~
so ponteng what I did?
I go pakto with my ah pa XD
like ah Kun always say..
yea larr
no guy ma
my ah pa is the only guy who always date me hahaha
today I wake earlier than yesterday =)
11.30am
omg
why still so late!!
my ah pa call me for few time
but I pretend I'm just dreaming..
I can't hear you~~
finally..
wake by my phone.. -.-
a parent call me
cham
have to pretend like awake and talk to her
few time also like that
tidur so happy then wake by some parent
zzzz
then?
ban cheng seng lor
should off phone next time when I sleep~~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment